Welcome to Multicrafting.com Crafters Corner

This is a forum in which to share your Multicrafting success or frustrations. We would love to see photo's of your projects and hear about your journey as you craft your way to organisation.
Tips and strategies to assist others gain the same benefits are welcome.

We will address any criticisms or frustrations and if we don't know the answer to your question we will endeavour to find out and post a response as soon as we can.

As we develop more projects we will post photos here so our crafters can enjoy.
Click HERE For 34 Pages of fun and creative craft products.



If you haven't already checked out Amazon for craft supplies you can do so now by clicking on the amazon widget below.







Friday 27 January 2012

Revamping

What woman doesn't love a handbag? Thi


s one had long been my favorite but after a few years of use lacked some pizzazz. I happened to be in my favorite craft shop, hanging about, when I spotted this lace that looked like it belonged on my handbag. A few minutes later and I was a on my way home with a mission in mind. Some craft glue, sizzors, a rainy day. I was in heaven and this is again, my new favorite handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.