Welcome to Multicrafting.com Crafters Corner

This is a forum in which to share your Multicrafting success or frustrations. We would love to see photo's of your projects and hear about your journey as you craft your way to organisation.
Tips and strategies to assist others gain the same benefits are welcome.

We will address any criticisms or frustrations and if we don't know the answer to your question we will endeavour to find out and post a response as soon as we can.

As we develop more projects we will post photos here so our crafters can enjoy.
Click HERE For 34 Pages of fun and creative craft products.



If you haven't already checked out Amazon for craft supplies you can do so now by clicking on the amazon widget below.







Monday 30 May 2011

Adding some Bling

If you have been following Multicrafting1 on twitter you will know that I am off to the mountains in a week and it's already been snowing in the area.  I thought I had better create a hat for the occasion as living in a warm climate, I have no need for one.  The hat was simple.  But what was I going to do to add some bling?

I had felted an old jumper using the techniques in Multicrafting the Ebook and had a shot of inspiration. 

Have a look at the results and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.