Welcome to Multicrafting.com Crafters Corner

This is a forum in which to share your Multicrafting success or frustrations. We would love to see photo's of your projects and hear about your journey as you craft your way to organisation.
Tips and strategies to assist others gain the same benefits are welcome.

We will address any criticisms or frustrations and if we don't know the answer to your question we will endeavour to find out and post a response as soon as we can.

As we develop more projects we will post photos here so our crafters can enjoy.
Click HERE For 34 Pages of fun and creative craft products.



If you haven't already checked out Amazon for craft supplies you can do so now by clicking on the amazon widget below.







Sunday 15 May 2011

Adding lavender sachets to space saver bags

Winter is a time when clothing is packed away and summer clothes brought out from storage to take their place in the closet.  I always find myself sneezing for a couple of hours after slipping into a jumper that hasn’t been worn for a good few months.  I could take the time to air the garments but an even better idea is to store a lavender scented sachet in the space bag along with the jumpers.  That way when I pull them out they have that beautiful scent I adore. 


Page 28 of Multicrafting details the making of a simple lavender scented sachet.  The fabric was a dress I regretted buying after a couple of wears  and the lace is from the cuffs of my sleeves on a shirt I had similar feeling about.

Instead of giving them to goodwill (although that’s also a nice thing to do) I cut of the useful bits and recycled into a gift for a friends mother who was having an eye operation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.